Option #2 : Writing a Research Paper: Cultural Diversity
Research cultural diversity in organizations. Define cultural diversity, assess the impact cultural diversity has on organizational success, and persuade organizational leaders to embrace cultural diversity.
Your paper must include the following:
- An abstract
- An academic introduction that states the thesis
- A body with APA Level 1 headings and Level 2 subheadings
- An academic conclusion
- A reference page
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including title page or reference page.
- Conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed references. Several articles that you may wish to consider using as sources for your paper include:
- Fitzsimmons, S. T (2013). Multicultural employees: A framework for understanding how they contribute to organizations. Academy of Management Review, 38(4), 535-549.
- Lambert, J. (2016). Cultural diversity as a mechanism for innovation: Workplace diversity and the absorptive capacity framework. Journal of Organizational Culture, 20(1), 68-77.
- Tavakoli, M. (2015, Summer). Creating a culture of inclusion to organizational success. Employment Relations Today, 42(2), 37-42.
- Include in-text citations and a reference page as required by APA and illustrated in the Sample Paper. You may use the APA Paper Template to format your paper.
- Adhere to the standards laid out in the rubric, which can be found in the Module 2 folder.
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember, the CSU-Global Library is a great place to find scholarly sources. Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.