Option #2 : Identify Problem, Purpose, Research Questions – Presentation
Read the following three scholarly research articles. For each article identify the topic, problem, purpose, and research questions. Then evaluate whether there is alignment among each of these areas in the article. Note that the articles represent three types of research methodology: quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods. We will learn more about these research methodologies in Module 7.
- Shahwan, U. (2017). Relationship between “power-distance” and employee performance in multi-national organizations. Skyline Business Journal, 12(1), 48-54.
- Goodstein, J., Butterfield, K., & Neale, N. (2016). Moral repair in the workplace: A qualitative investigation and inductive model. Journal of Business Ethics,138(1), 17-37.
- Hartung, K. J., & Wilson, D. G. (2016). Conversational moves that matter: Bridging learning outcomes and patterns of speech in informal cross-organizational conversations among top-level leaders. Adult Education Quarterly, 66(3), 254-272.
The presentation should:
- Include 6-8 slides, not including title slide or reference slide.
- Use presentation software such as PowerPoint, Prezi, or SlideRocket.
- Provide comprehensive notes that address your presentation points.
- Conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Include in-text citations and a references slide as required by APA and illustrated in the Sample Presentations. You may use the APA PowerPoint Presentation Template (see below) to format your presentation.
- Adhere to the standards laid out in the rubric, which can be found in the Module 3 folder.
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately.
When you are finished, save your presentation and upload your finished project to Schoology. If you choose to create a Prezi or SlideRocket, paste the URL to your presentation into a Word document and submit this document. Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.