Option #1: Identify Problem, Purpose, Research Questions – Paper
Read the following three scholarly research articles. For each article, identify the topic, problem, purpose, and research questions. Then evaluate whether there is alignment among each of these areas in the article. Note that the articles represent three types of research methodology: quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods. We will learn more about these research methodologies in Module 7.
- Shahwan, U. (2017). Relationship between “power-distance” and employee performance in multi-national organizations. Skyline Business Journal, 12(1), 48-54.
- Goodstein, J., Butterfield, K., & Neale, N. (2016). Moral repair in the workplace: A qualitative investigation and inductive model. Journal of Business Ethics, 138(1), 17-37.
- Hartung, K. J., & Wilson, D. G. (2016). Conversational moves that matter: Bridging learning outcomes and patterns of speech in informal cross-organizational conversations among top-level leaders. Adult Education Quarterly, 66(3), 254-272.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length (not including the cover and reference pages).
- Conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Include in-text citations and a reference page as required by APA and illustrated in the Sample Paper. You may use the APA Paper Template to format your paper.
- Adhere to the standards laid out in the rubric, which can be found in the Module 3 folder.
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember, the CSU-Global Library is a great place to find scholarly sources. Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.