Option #2 : Critical Evaluation Essay
For this assignment, read the following articles. Compare and contrast the level of academic writing demonstrated by the articles and evaluate each article with regards to the following concepts of academic writing:
- Scholarly tone
- Supported ideas
- Clear, concise, and direct
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including title page or reference page.
- Conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Includes a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources.
- Include in-text citations and a reference page as required by APA and illustrated in the Sample Paper. You may use the APA Paper Template to format your paper.
- Adhere to the standards laid out in the rubric, which can be found in the Module 6 folder.
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which help both to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find scholarly sources.