Keywords – Case study help, Online Case study helper, Case study writing help, How to write a case study assignment, case study example.
The term case study in social sciences refers to; an analytical method and also a particular research method to survey a given problem and generalize outcomes from a sample population. A case study research paper often scrutinizes a single subject of analysis, but case study papers can also be designed as a comparative investigation that displays relationships between two or more topics. For a Case study help online, just follow the ORDER NOW button and place your order.
The methods used to study a case can rest within a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-method investigative paradigm. Below is a stepwise outline that you can follow to design and organize your study research paper which investigates a particular case.
Check out this video for the overview if you do not want a detailed explanation below:
How to write a case study assignment
In case you need some general information on the format of your paper and selecting your topic and thesis statement follows this writing guide. Review the article since it will assist you to identify the subject of analysis that can be investigated using a single case study design
STEP 1 – READ AND UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION
Ensure that you have to understand the situation at hand properly. You can only provide solutions for a problem you perfectly understand. For example, if it is a business that is making losses, check if the issue is their inability to advertise to the right potential customers, or the employees do not have the motivation to drive sales. It can also be a case of poor leadership.
You also need to make a comparison between the profits made previously and the policies that were in place then that is not being followed today. You have to assess the situation at hand exhaustively.
When you already know what you have, it is easier to provide the remedies at hand in a way that the readers can understand you. The work may take time. Find a quiet place where you can study the situation. Take short notes so that you do not forget any important details that are necessary for your paper.
STEP 2- CLOSELY STUDY THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED
For instance, the professor can give a specification on how the information should flow. You may be required to give a summary of the problem, provide a solution and give the procedure on how the provided solutions should be implemented. Additionally, the deadline provided should enable you to plan for all the activities involved in the task.
If there is a specific formatting style that you are supposed to use, ensure that you understand its application. For example, you should know how to format using different styles such as APA and Harvard.
STEP 3 – IDENTIFYING A CASE TO INVESTIGATE
This involves more than simply selecting a research problem. Case study research comprise of a problem examined through in-depth evaluation, interpretation and discussion which usually results to recommendations that can be used to improve current conditions; or used for future advice.
To help you select a perfect case, you can consider these questions for your Online Case Study Help:
- Does the case represent an unusual or atypical example of a research problem that requires more in-depth analysis?
- Does the case provide important insight or illuminate a previously hidden problem?
- Does the case challenge and offer a counter-point to prevailing assumptions?
- Does the case provide an opportunity to pursue action leading to the resolution of a problem?
- Does the case offer a new direction in future research?
STEP 3 – HAVE A PRIOR PLAN ON WHAT YOU INTEND TO.
For example, ensure there is enough time for writing the paper and proofreading so that you can hand in a refined piece. When you plan, you already have an idea what follows what. When you already have a plan, you can make changes later in case anything changes. In-between the activities, take rests so that you do not become too exhausted in the middle.
When you can account for the breaks, it is still easy to finish the paper on time. You also need to plan on how the information you have should fall in place.
STEP 4 – PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
With the information that you have collected, you can now begin the writing process.
Your introduction is the opportunity to impress your professor. Begin with a catchy phrase or question that makes the readers want to read more content. Additionally, provide adequate background information on the situation at hand. Provide the reader with a brief statement of the information they should expect from your paper.
In the body, give information on the problem and the reason why the discussed issue should be addressed as a matter of urgency. The reader needs to understand the problem. If there are any technical terms used in the case, simplify it to a level that can be understood by the readers.
Additional Tips to Case Study Writing
- Always begin working on the task immediately it is issued. Many students are plagued by procrastination and postponing their assignments until the paper is almost due. Hurrying to write a case study will only result to committing numerous errors and ignoring many points that could have amassed more points. There is no such thing as “I CAN ONLY WRITE WELL WHEN UNDER PRESSURE.” Every instructor knows the amount of effort that should be put in these kinds of tasks and that is why they provide a given timeline for completion of the work. Waiting until the last minute just causes you to panic and lose focus.
- DO NOT COPY/PLAGIARIZE – It does not matter how hard the paper may be, resist the urge to copy content from other sources. There are those people that often feel that they do not have adequate time and decide to copy the information they find online. With that, you can easily get in trouble with your school. There are cases where a plagiarized paper can cause you discontinuation from school.
- USE SIMPLE LANGUAGE – simple language that can be understood by people who may not be well-versed with your field of study. Professors sometimes find it hard to follow the ideas in a paper that is full of vocabulary. Only use the technical terms in a place where there are no simpler options. For better flow, use a variety of sentences. Besides, coherence is another aspect that you should not ignore in these papers.
- REVIEW & PROOFREAD CAREFULLY – After completing the work, you need to proofread it carefully and make the adjustments where you may have made some mistakes. However, you should take a break. If you begin proofreading your paper soon after completion, you are likely to ignore many mistakes since you are still tired. Return to the paper when your brain is fresh.
NB – The best case study is one that is Original, Unique and excellently done. In case you feel the work might be too difficult or you just don’t have enough time, Use our experts for advice or place an order for an original Case Study Help paper.